Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Product Reveal - Mama Elephant 2

Hello everyone! Gloria here, Today I want to share with you a card and a pair of tag set using Dragon wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant and Knock on Wood 6x6 inch petite paper pack by Lawn Fawn. These stamps were super popular at our last event so if you can't find them in the store, please email your request to order to sandy@scrapshotz.com.

The first project using masking technique.
Here is my first card :



For create this card, first I die cut a circle on a post-it paper and covered the cut paper on a center of the 4x5.25 inch white card stock. And blended the paper panel with Distress Oxide inks using mini blending tools


I added water splashes to the blended panel for creating a sun texture.


Stamped the message on the center of blended panel. Stamped the dragon images on a white card stock, coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut them.


I stamped some small images on the white circle and coloured with Copic markers.


Mounted all elements as shown a top-folded card white card base using adhesive foam tape and foam dots.


I made a pair of tag set.
Here is my second project :


First, I die cut the tags with Knock on Wood card stock by Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the messages on the white card stock and cut them. And then stamped dragon images on the white card stock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut them.


I stamped small images on the cut tags using Memento black inks.


Adhere all elements using double-sided tape and glue pen.


I hope you enjoy your stay and get some inspiration.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments: