Friday, March 16, 2018

March 2018 Kit Club Layout - I Am Loved

Hi friends! Karla back today to share the first layout I’ve created with the fantastic March Kit from the Scrap Shotz Store! If you’re not already a subscriber to this fantastic monthly kit club, you are definitely going to want to be. The kits have an amazing selection of wonderful scrappy goodies in them, for a fantastic price. If you haven’t seen the unboxing video I posted yesterday click HERE to see it all close up. Now onto my layout! I’m using the February sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge and the beautiful papers, stickers and ephemera in this month’s kit, which features the Simple Stories I Am collection. I really don't do enough pages about myself, my dreams, the silly things that happen to me... and this kit makes it so easy to do that!! The papers are so beautiful, and will work wonderfully with any theme, but I wanted to show you how you could get yourself in your scrapbooks! The cut apart pages provide lots of beautiful elements to layer on your layouts or add to pocket pages, and the sentiments provide great prompts. That rose gold scattered throughout the papers and ephemera is just gorgeous!


I layered embellishments from the Simple Stories 12x12 sticker sheet and Pink Paislee Haberdashery to give lots of texture and interest.


I added a title using a rose gold foiled sentiment from the diecut ephemera pack and a sticker. There are so many great ways to tell YOUR story using this kit!


I added some extra dimension with the chipboard stickers and by layering the stickers from the 12x12 sheet on a piece of white cardstock before adding foam dots. I love the pretty gold sequins in the Haberdashery pack!


The cardstock and papers in the kit are all I needed to add some pretty layers behind my photos!


Here’s a look at the process video where I show you how I put it together! 

Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store to pick up this kit and any of the great add ons! Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back on Monday with a double page layout using the CSM March Sketchy Challenge 😉 Have an awesome, crafty weekend!


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thanks for the awesome video!!! Love your little helper ;)