Friday, March 2, 2018

Graphic 45 Sunkissed Collection #2

Hi there!

I'm back with a couple more projects featuring the Graphic 45 Sunkissed Collection.

This photo I took of the seal at Oak Bay, BC was my inspiration.  I had a vision of him "popping" out of the patterned paper. I started by using a very old wave stamp from Fancy Pants and embossing it with some Emerald Creek Baked Texture Embossing Powder in Deep Sea onto some cream cardstock.  This embossing powder gives a great shimmery texture to the solid stamp image. 

To complete my vignette, I fussy cut the turtles, starfish and sand dollar and mounted them with dimensional adhesive to give more dimension.  The vignette was finished with some Kaisercraft Wood Veneer piece, sequins and mist splatters.


For my next project, I made a quick and easy card using the Sunkissed 4x6 Journaling & Ephemera Cards.  The package comes with two of each card design.  I trimmed the base card to 4  x 5 1/4 and adhered it to a piece of cardstock.  I then fussy cut the flowers from the second card and matching the flower placement, adhered the flowers over the base with dimensional adhesive.  I cut a banner from cardstock and placed a sticker  over it for the greeting. I wrapped the flowers with string and sprinkled clear sequins.to finish it off.



This collection is so beautiful. Be sure to check it out in the store.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie 

No comments: