Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas 1956

Merry Christmas, Scrap Shotz Fans!

It's Julia here and today I am sharing a 12x12 layout I created using some product available at the online store. I used some paper & ephemera from the Kaisercraft Collection - Glisten, Nuvo Embellishment Mousse & Nuvo Crystal Drops.


~My finished layout~
The photo I chose for my layout one of my dads family taken at Christmas in 1956. The black & white photo works really well with the gold & silver of the pattern papers.
The layout was inspired by the December Sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.

My first step was to apply some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse through the Starry stencil from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous. This medium is so luscious and gorgeous. 
I used a lot of the embellishments from the Glisten Collectibles pack down the left side of my page. 
Some of them are adhered to the page and others are popped up using dimensional foam adhesive.

I outlined my pattern circles with Nuvo Crystal Drops - Liquid Mercury.

I used a piece of cardstock and a couple of embellishments from the collectibles pack to make a hidden journal card. 

Thanks so much for visiting the blog today! I'll be back next week with another project.
Have a wonderful Christmas!


Products Used for this project:

Kaisercraft Glisten 12x12 paper pack
Kaisercraft Glisten Collectables

No comments: