Friday, November 10, 2017

November Kit Reveal - 2nd Project

Hello Scrap Shotz fans! 

It's Julia here and I am back to reveal my 2nd project using the November kit.

Here is my finished project - 

I started with an 8x10 canvas that I painted with dark brown and black paint. My focal point is going on the reverse side of the canvas.
I took some burlap and used hot glue to adhere it to the edge of my frame. I used pieces bigger than what I needed then trimmed it to fit once glued down.
I chose the pieces from the kit that I would use for my focal point. I also used Burnt Copper Leaves Embossing Powder from Emerald Creek. This is my fave ep and yes, it's available from Scrap Shotz!


Thanks for joining my this month for my November Kit project reveals! 
Watch for more inspiration to come from Virginia, Sylvie and Katelyn.


Products Used for this project:



Canvas; Black & Brown Acrylic Paint; Burlap: Unknown



2 comments:

Sylvie said...

Just beautiful, Julia!!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous canvas Julia!