Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November Kit Projects with Katelyn

Hey Scrap Shotz Fans!

Fall has definitely hit us here on Vancouver Island and there is talk that we could be getting some more snow by the end of the week. With Fall now on my mind and the November Kit featuring Amber Moon by Prima Marketing, it's perfect for creating Fall projects. You'll find in this month's kit has a fabulous array of embellishments, papers and cardstock that all coordinate beautifully.

The design team is using this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches this month.


This is my take on this month's sketch.


In the bottom right hand corner, I combined 3"x4" patterned cards along with leftover pieces of patterned paper. To finish off the corner, I added a chipboard pumpkin sticker as well as a few sequins and glitter enamel dots. 


In the bottom left hand corner of the photo, I layered leaves, chipboard elements and glitter enamel dots to create a beautiful corner. 


By the top right hand side of the photo, add a few sequins along with a sticker saying of your choosing.


For my second project, I created a pretty ATC using some of my leftover pieces from creating my layout as well as the ATC base from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies. 


Because I added a few layers of patterned paper as well as borders, on the base of the ATC, I wanted to keep the layering fairly simple. By making the wreath and the heart the focal point, it made the heart really jump off of the ATC.  In the bottom left hand corner, I added a glitter enamel dot. For the bottom right hand corner, I added a few puffy stickers.


In the top right hand corner of the ATC, I just added a few of the bronze sequins to finish the corner. 


The November Kit is available in the Scrap Shotz's store. Make sure to stop by the blog later this week, as Julia is sharing more inspiration using the November Kit.

Thanks for joining me today!









4 comments:

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

Love!! That coffee cup is perfect!

Katelyn said...

Thanks Cathy!

Unknown said...

Love this l/o, Katelyn!

Rosie said...

Love all the layering on both projects :)