Monday, November 6, 2017

Layouts with the Scrap Shotz November Kit

Hello! Winter has arrived in Calgary this week...and I so grateful that I had my winter tires installed. It makes me appreciate the beauty that autumn graces us with.

The November kit features Amber Moon from Prima. It is a stunning kit with heavily weighted papers with beautiful patterns and foil accents. In my layout below, I tried to use as many different pieces from as many pattern papers as I could (truth be told, I could not decide what to choose!). The 5x7 images were accented with the chipboard piece, dyed leaves, puffy stickers and gems. I added some black splatters of paint too!



Close-up images of my accent clusters which I so love to do....can you see the glitter on the leaves? and the light bounces off the gems as each gem is faceted.


The gold foiled accents add so much to my projects....and I just realized that one of the chipboard pieces fell off and is photographed on an angle (sorry!)


This kit is so versatile....here is a layout celebrating my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. The golds, browns and burnt umbra colours enhanced my family photos.  As a backdrop to the photos, I used the Project Life cards.


Here is a close-up of the gold foiling...the sticker sheet had oodles of phrases to accent my layout.


For some texture, I wrapped some gold quilting thread around the chipboard tag and surrounded it with strips of pattern paper and stickers from the sticker sheet.


I hope you found inspiration and I thank you for dropping by the blog!









2 comments:

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

Love these layouts! Fab idea wrapping the card in gold thread!

Rosie said...

Beautiful layouts!