Friday, October 20, 2017

Cabin Fever 12x12 Layout

Hi! It's Julia here today to share a layout I made using the Simple Stories Cabin Fever Paper Pack & My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Clouds.

The finished layout -

Here is a quick step-by-step: 
Step 1: Inked the edge of a sheet of pattern paper with Forest Moss Distress Ink
Step 2: Spritzed Ground Espresso Distress Marker

Step 3: Drew some loose lines around the edge with my XS Pitt Pen
Step 4: Repeated steps 1-3 with another piece of pattern paper trimmed to 9x9

The Stitched Cloud die cuts worked so well with my photos.

The small stickers that came with the pattern paper pack made great embellishments.


Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz store for the products used in this projects and so many more great things!



Products used:

Simple Stories Cabin Fever Pack
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Clouds
Distress Ink - Forest Moss, Walnut Stain
Distress Marker - Ground Espresso

No comments: