Saturday, May 20, 2017

Travel Fun

**Please Note: Photobucket very recently changed their terms of service and no longer supports direct linking for 3rd party hosting of images. To view the images not displayed, hover and right click over image, then choose either "open image in new window" or "open link in new window" **


Greetings!

This Scrap Shotz April 2017 Kit is quite versatile as I hope you've seen from the previous posts. 

Today I have a travel layout to share with you:

My darling husband and myself took a trip to Texas, him to attend a Dallas Cowboys game with his cousins and a friend.  Myself and our cousin's wife, S., tagged along for the stadium tour and went shopping on game day. We had a fabulous time, especially taking in those El Jefe (tequila/martini) drinks at On the Border Grill (I think??, can't find it online). This layout above features a photo of our nighttime approach to land at Dallas/Fort Worth airport and a selfie of myself and my hubby.

A close up of the journal spot and the WRMK frame board frame highlighting the Fort Worth/Dallas portion of the map patterned paper along with the travel die cut sticker.
I added a couple of portions of the Cowboys schedule to finish off the layout.

Thanks for stopping in, we so appreciate the time to take to read our posts! Cheers!

No comments: