Thursday, May 18, 2017

12 Be Fearless-Scrap Shotz April 2017 Kit-Interactive

**Please Note: Photobucket very recently changed their terms of service and no longer supports direct linking for 3rd party hosting of images. To view the images not displayed, hover and right click over image, then choose either "open image in new window" or "open link in new window" **

Welcome to another Scrap Shotz April 2017 Kit project and the star of this layout is my first grade 12 graduate.

I'll be honest, I ordered at least one copy of every image taken during my son's grad photo shoot. He graciously gave me permission to scrap them and post them online.
I was asked to create a sample using the Vicki Boutin reactive tissue for the Scrap Shotz NSD crop and this was what I camp up with.
At this point I was just figuring out the reactive tissue and handcut sunburst rays from various colours of tissue, laid down on Bazzil heavyweight card stock and then misted with water.
I didn't get the colour transfer I had anticipated so I lifted up the tissue paper, turned it over, placed it in the previous spots and misted again.
After letting the reactive tissue transfer dry, I applied Vicki Boutin Iridescent glaze through the kit stencil, let dry and then chose the photos for the layout followed by the die cuts.

I created an embellishment cluster next to the grad cap photo:
The photo frame and labels below the photo are from the kit die cuts and kit add on labels.

Journal pieces cut out from sheets of kit patterned paper provide the journaling area and quote title.

I love how wonderfully this kit showcases these special photos for my family!

Thanks for taking a look 😊

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This layout is awesome. You were able to achieve so many great textures and layers. Great work, Rosie!