Thursday, April 20, 2017

Etcetera Tag using the March Kit




Hi crafters, Nicole here and I am Nicole Wright Designs.  I am thrilled to be able to create with the Scrap Shotz March 2017 Tim Holtz Kit.   I love all the contents of this kit and that fact I get to make anything I want.  Woohoo!  The Etcetera Thickboard Tag is not included in the kit. 

A little about me then we will get to the good stuff.  I am a Canadian blogger, crafter and general mess maker.  I have been crafting for a while and blogging for around 10 years.  I currently design for Eileen Hull, Sizzix, Xyron and I design and write for Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  I am lucky enough to teach classes where we make a mess and learn a thing or 2 along the way.  Sandy and I are working together and I am thrilled to offer the Boy and his Dog class at her next crop in May!  Start of something new…?



There is so much you can create with a half pack of Tim Holtz paper pack Memoranda.  I covered the whole tag with this awesome pattern paper.


I cut some of the Memoranda paper up.  The smaller images found throughout the paper is great for collaging.


The Mini Cabinet Card stuffed with a Found Relatives vintage photo is perfect to layer with.  Those Silver Metallic Alpha Stickers are a great embellishment that come in the kit.



Ohhh these Chipboard Quote Chips are awesome inked up with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks.



OMG I finally have the Floral Stencil!  Guess what I finally found… my Crackle Texture Paste.  Had to be done, that’s right more Distress Oxide Inks really shows off that crackle.  Loving it…



OK, I was just out in Victoria and found a little awesome antique store where I found some vintage stamps.  I stamped, inked and layered!  So fun!!!!



Do you have some new ideas for this Tim Holtz?  I know I do.  I am working on another project using all these yummy papers and embellishments. 

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to the Scrap Shotz Team for letting me invade their blog!  Be sure to check out my blog where you can check out all the stuff I’m up too.  Want more.. you can stalk me on Social Media too where I share a lot of behind the scenes stuff.  All the links are on my blog, HERE.

Happy Crafting, Nicole


8 comments:

Freddie Bubblescrap Sleijpen said...

Oh I love everything about this!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word....this is gorgeous!!! The crackle paste & floral stencil are a match made in heaven! Love!

D's Paper Studio said...

Incredible! The lines look clean but you can see all the distress, mixed media...great creativity.

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

Love this tag!! I now must have the crackle texture paste!! And that floral stencil! Always inspired by your projects and my must have list gets bigger! :)

Rosie said...

Beautiful!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is lovely Nicole!! The colour combo and layers are so pretty!

Redanne said...

Love your gorgeous tag Nicole, the stencilling looks amazing! Very inspiring! x

Astrid Maclean said...

Looks amazing Nicole, love the crackled stenciling and great background too, wonderful design!!