Friday, August 19, 2016

The More the Merrier

Hello!

If you're like me you have more than one stamp set in your crafting space so I want to show you how you can get more out of stamp sets by using more than one set on your projects.

I chose to use 2 stamp sets, Painted Butterflies and Vintage Flowers by Altenew.

{supplies: stamps and inks-Altenew; sequins from my stash}

I punched a mask with an EK Success 3" circle punch and temporarily adhered the circle to the card stock base.
I then stamped around the circle mask with an outline stamp from the Vintage Flowers stamp set, alternating light and dark shades of ink.

The butterflies were again stamped with Altenew ink and die cut with the matching die, they are adhered with pop dots in the centre of the wreath. The sentiment is also from the Painted Butterflies stamp set and sequins add some shine to the cards.

{Morning Frost & Moon Rock Altenew Ink}

I added a punch of color to this last card by coating a wood star with Viva Decor red paint. I hope you've enjoyed these simple ways to make use of more than one stamp set on one project. 

Thanks for stopping in!




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!