Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Favorite Finds: Altenew Vintage Roses Stamp and Dies

Every year I am amazed at the innovative and beautiful products that the papercrafting industry designs. This year, I am in LOVE with layered stamps. (Pssst! I cannot get enough of the layered stamps.)

One company that stands out to me for its beautiful layered stamp sets is Altenew. Wow, their stamps are simple but complex; sounds like an oxymoron doesn't it?!!! What I am trying to say is that the images are simple in and of itself  but with the layering of the stamps, every image is stunning, dimensional and complex. 

Take a look at the cards below using the Vintage Roses and die set. You can create 5 different roses of varying sizes, each with 3 or 4 layers of stamping. As well, there 8 different layered leaves that complement the roses, each with 2 or 3 layers of stamping. It is the layered stamping that yields rich realistic stamped images. 

Also, I used the Altenew ink groupings to stamp the images below. What I adore about Altenew's ink sets is that all the colours coordinate perfectly with each other. 


Supplies:  Altenew (Vintage Roses stamp and die set; Halftone Hello stamp and die set; inks); SEI (cardstock and pattern paper)


Supplies: Altenew (Vintage Roses stamp set; inks); Wplus9 (Thank you stamp set); Staples (cardstock)

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous cards!! I adore Altenew as well!