Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fabulous Inspiration: Happy Birthday Cards

I am very sorry it has taken me so long to post cards from Scrap Shotz's recent card swap; however, better late than never!

Whenever I receive cards from the Card Swap, I am wowed by the creativity and then consumed with inspiration. I hope you will feel as energized as I was by these cards!

(Ladies! Sorry if I have the wrong artist for each card - drop me a note and let me know, ok?)

From Connie V. The multi-hued chevron background and the watercoloured look makes this a rather spunky contemporary card!


Ellen Y. made this masculine card. The blue jean blues hint at familiarity, comfort and love for sure but that pop of red really captures the recipient's eye! Love this card!


This card by Rosie N. showcases the My Favorite Things - Die-namics Peek a Boo Squared die. At first glance, you might overlook this uber versatile die but look how Rosie made this die into a shaker card? It is an exciting card for a birthday Boy or Girl!


This card is so simple yet oh so stunning. Using the negative of the star border die to show a bold green makes this card a show stopper! Awesome job Tammy L.!


And this is my card, very much inspired by a Pinterest image I saw. I love the look of gold and silver together and dug into my Teresa Collins sequins from a recent Scrap Shotz monthly kit as well as some star shaped glitter. As well, I have serious love for the Wplus9 Happy Trio dies!


I hope this blog post inspired you to create too - let me know!

No comments: