Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fast and Fabulous: Valentines for Everyone

Valentines Day is just 2 days away - have you made your Valentines? I completely forgot about my daughter's party so she and I whipped up 30 of the Valentines cards below.





In 30 minutes, my daughter and I grabbed my pink and red offcuts and used my wonderful Big Shot to die cut some hearts with my Spellbinders die. Then we used all the left over strips of paper to stamp "Happy Valentines." Probably her favorite part was stapling the sentiment to the heart with my Tim Holtz stapler and gluing it to the card front. Then I corner rounded the edges on one side. We are now taping a heart shaped lollipop to the card. It has been a fun project!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Super cute Virginia! Love that you're including a lollipop as well, it's a nice little treat :))