Thursday, January 31, 2013

Project Life: Week 3

Welcome to another instalment of Project Life with Rosie!

"This week I have added some inserts by way of an 8x10 page protector...a handout from a high school open house my oldest son and I attended and some artwork my youngest created for me."




And here is the other side...


and here are a couple of detail shots, the two lower 4x6 pockets, I cut down the photos and adhered them to 4x6 lined patterned paper which I then used to journal on. This solved my dilemma of mo journaling space but not enough photos to make a 2 page spread.


Here is the journaling and if you look at the left side photo I wrote directly on the photo with my "smashstick" pen, I love the fine tip on it.



Here is a close up of one of the 3x4 photo pockets, I used my Smash pen to outline and handwrite directly on the photo, something Ali Edwards does that I love!

This week is a mix of papers from my stash and the Becky Higgins Clementine core kit.

Thank you Rosie - we love being on this journey with you!

1 comment:

Jamie V said...

I am inspired! just waiting for the BH products to hit the shelves!