Friday, December 16, 2011

Top 10 Scrappy Gifts: Part 1

Christmas is officially less than 10 days away. Are you (or a loved one ;-) ) wondering what to get the scrappy person in their lives? Well, perhaps I can help :-)

10:  Best Creations Glitter Cardstock

Can a girl ever have too much paper? This glitter cardstock from Best Creations is one of my all time favorites. It cuts like a dream on my trimmer and the glitter does not leave a trail throughout my house. It comes in an array of dreamy colours. An assortment of these under the tree would be well received!

9:  PageMaps Calendar from Scrapbook and Cards Today

This calendar has alot of bang for its buck! It's beautiful and practical - love it!

8:  Prima Mistables

I am in serious love with the Prima Mistables line and their corresponding accents on canvas! With all the mists I have this is the perfect custom made accent for all my projects.

Watch next week for the rest of my Top 10 Scrappy Gifts this year and other inspiration pieces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some things on here that I didn't even know about like those Prima Mistables! Can't wait to see what else you have!