Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shotz Sketches!!!

Welcome!!!

Warmth, sunshine, walks, cycling and camping are just around the corner. With the warmer weather, we struggle to find the time to create. To help you out, we've introduced the Shotz Sketches!!! Twice a month, I'll post a challenge and an interpretation or two for you to be inspired by. I hope you will join me!!!

Here is our first sketch!


And here is my interpretation!


Supplies:  Close to my Heart (cardstock); The Girls Paperie (pattern paper); American Crafts (jeweled brads, pink foam alphas); acrylic alphas (source unknown); The Twinery (twine); BoBunny (flowers); Kaisercraft (green gems); Coluzzle (circle cutter)

And I am SO lucky to have Laura join me with her interpretation. Isn't this awesome?



Supplies: Bazzill (orange peel black cardstock); My Minds Eye (Haunted pattern papers and die cuts); Kaiser (gems)

Same sketch, completely different layouts!

Please link me up to your interpretation in the comments or in the Scrap Shotz gallery!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I love sketches!
Great takes on the sketch Virginia and Laura!

Donmarie said...

I love this sketch