Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meet the Incoming Design Team! (Part II)

Today is my interview with Laurel Seabrook. Get to know this lovely lady! Thanks for the interview Laurel!

What name do you usually go by? Do you have a nickname that you could share? I usually go by Laurel, pretty boring hey, no nickname! (ETA: Well, that just gives us the opportunity to provide you with a nickname! LOL)

Where do you currently live? Where would you like to live? I currently live in Port Alberni and am very happy where I am, both sides of our families are here or on the Island somewhere.

Is your scrap area usually neat or creatively messy? Creatively messy, love that term, mine is creatively messy but organized.

Can you tell us one unknown fact about yourself?  Hmmm… can’t think of anything too extravagant… I can wiggle my ears.

What is your favourite scrapbooking/cardmaking colour? Right now I think I use Kraft most, but I also love the other neutrals.
What tool do you use the most? Why? Other than my paper cutters, a necessity in my room, I use my Cricut and Slice. I just love die cuts, but don’t like to pay the big price for them, I like to customize my own.

Describe your scrappy/cardmaking style? Hmmm. I would have to say I am more of a Clean and Simple or graphic person. I like straight lines and not a lot of fussiness (although I do try it sometimes).

What kind of camera do you use? Can you share a favourite photo? I have a Nikon D70 with interchangeable lenses. I love it.

Here is a picture I took of my daughter in her kimono (a souvenir) while we were shopping in Tokyo.




Do you use your camcorder? What do you use if for? Yes we have one but that is hubby’s job!

Do you have a scrapbooking and/or cardmaking tip that you could share? Just do it! Make sure you add the journaling to your page when you make your page, otherwise it often gets forgotten.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely morning, up just after 5am.
What food would you like to eat every single day if you could? Anything that someone else cooks! Just kidding,it would have to be seafood, I love seafood. Or hubby’s margarita chicken, now that is yummy.

What size of shoes do you wear? About 8 ½ or a 9

Do you share every scrappy purchase with your DH? Absolutely not! He knows I get free stuff from my DTs and being published, he just thinks I get a lot! Hehehe

Do you have a die cutter machine? If so, what? I have the Cricut Expression and a Slice. Love them both.

Please share your favourite project to date. My favorite project so far is my Weight Loss/Get fit journal. Here is the link on Laurel's blog.
Thanks Laurel for indulging me! It was great getting to know you better!

1 comment:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Laurel it was great to get to know you better...