Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Tomorrow is May 1, National Scrapbooking Day. That's right, a special day dedicated to our wonderful hobby. Do you have plans for National Scrapbooking Day?

Wanna know what our awesome Design Team is doing on National Scrapbooking Day? Well, read on!!!!

Jess says, "I'll be heading to Calgary with my travelling partner... we have an awesome day planned with all the Scrapshotz girls!"

Denise says, "I'm not sure what the actual NSD has in store for me but our little group of Ottawa ladies will be celebrating with our monthly crop later in the month where we will be sure to enjoy good company, good laughs and good food...and some of us may even get more than 2 LOs done."

Jen says, "I ditto Jess and Lorraine's plans."

Laurel says, "I hope to scrap the day away in my craft room!"

Lorraine says, "I can hardly wait for the road trip to Calgary to the Scrapshotz crop. Friends, scrapping and shopping - it just doesn't get any better!"
 
Stephanie says, "I will be spending NSD in the bush with the Air Cadets for the spring training exercises. Our scrapping group will be doing our NSD crop on May 15th-really looking forward to that as it's usually lots of laughter, friends and good food."
 
And I will be at the Calgary Scrap Shotz National Scrapbooking Day crop, doing make n takes and demos...eating, shopping and visiting! It will be an awesome day for sure! (If you are attending the Scrap Shotz National Scrapbooking Day crop in Calgary, please drop by to say hi! I love meeting my online friends in real life!)

Oh ... and if you are needing inspiration or want to virtually spend National Scrapbooking Day with Scrap Shotz, check back tomorrow morning. Scrap Shotz will be hosting Sketch Mania!!!! Yup, Jess, our uber Sketch Master has whipped up a few sketches for your inspiration pleasure.

Have a wonderful National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments: