Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Anything But!!!!

This Fabulous Friday challenge is Anything But from the lovely Laurel Seabrook. When our challenge isn't a layout, or a car, or an inspiration or a blueprint, what else can it be? Well, Anything But of course!

Here is an adorable bag created with the beautiful Fancy Pants About a Girl.


Laurel's inspiration was the gorgeous Fancy Pants pattern paper. She said, "...it is so pretty, when I saw it I just wanted to make a mother's day gift bag."

For the bag, I cut a front and back, adhered the pattern paper to the front. I punched the 'handle' with an oval punch. I then adhered the front to the back of the bag. To make the label I used a Nestability die, then stamped on it. I adhered the ribbon then the label. The flowers are made by punching circles, spiral cutting them and rolling them up. I used glue dots to hold them together.

So what is your Anything But project? Please link me up, ok?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet little gift bag Laurel!c

Rosie said...

Lovely project!