Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Anything But!!!!

It's just another Fabulous Friday here at Scrap Shotz! And our challenge today is from the lovely Denise! Her challenge is "Anything But" boring...because it's just SO darn cute!!!

Looking for a cute little decoration for your Easter table? This adorable bunny was made from a box file cut on my Silhouette but there are lots of templates on the net to create boxes or you could use take-out-boxes, bagolopes, etc. When the lid is opened you will find blue easter grass (the only colour we had in the house!) protecting a couple of chocolate eggs but you could fill it with whatever your heart desires. I used punches for the nose and circle head but everything else was hand cut…and there is indeed a cotton ball attached to the back for a puffy bunny tail.


I adore this project Denise! What do you think????

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cute project, Denise! I'm going to have to check out that box file thingy on my sil! You've inspired me, yet again! ;)

Heather M. said...

It is SO cute!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet little guy!