Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog Winners Galore!!!

Well, I am finally caught up from going on vacation! Caught up on my sleep, the laundry, the cleaning and all the other stuff!

So anyone interested in who the previous week's blog winners are???? LOL Check below! If you see your name below, please email or pm Sandy to arrange pick-up for your prize. And a big big THANK YOU to all you loyal blog followers; it is you the readers that make posting tips, techniques, projects and challenges SO fun! Here we go....

For the week of Jan 25, LORRAINE

For the week of Feb 1, LISA L

For the week of Feb 8, LAUREL

For the week of Feb 15, ERICA

For the week of Feb 25, LAURIE

Congratulations ladies! Your comments are greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh how exciting! thank you!

Lorraine said...

Thank you! I love to come here and see what you are up to, V! ;)

Jamie V said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Lisa L. said...

Thank you! Lisa L.

Jess said...

Enjoy your winnings ladies!

Anonymous said...

There are prizes for leaving comments? Wow, Thanks!

Rosie said...

Congrats gals!

Laurie (Wally) said...

YEAH how exciting.. thanks
I love following the blog so much inspiration...I wish I just had more time to do everything..
Laurie