Thursday, July 9, 2009

We all have them!

I know that we have a stash of these lying around or even neatly categorized in folders. We often store them by color or maybe size. 

Do you know what I'm talking about?  SCRAPS!!  You know ... those little tiny pieces of patterned paper/cardstock. 
I know, I myself, have a whack load of scraps that I keep in folders organized by color and I don't use them up as much as I should.

I thought I'd challenge myself to use some of my patterned paper scraps the other day.  And that's exactly what I want to challenge you to do as well.  Making small projects (home decor, cards, and layouts) are a great way to use up those scraps.

Here's my example of what I did.  I used my butterfly punch and some American crafts paper.


I'd love to see what you can come up with.  Please feel free to post it in the Gallery. We'd love to see what you create!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should definitely make more of a conscious effort to use my scraps -thanks for the reminder Cari. I love your butterfly piece!

Virginia said...

This is gorgeous Cari! I love seeing projects using my scraps!