Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spotted in the Gallery!

Ok I know I'm late... just thought we'd clear that up right away! LOL This thing called real life sure gets in the way of all my scrappy plans sometimes! So this week I'd like to share one of the FIVE fabulous layouts that were created out of my "Five products Five Scrappers" challenge!

Five secret scrappers were sent an envie filled with five identical products (or groups of product) and told to create a layout while adding ANY of their own products in order to do so. The results werer amazing! You can see all the layouts in the thread HERE

But this is one that I'll share... Rebecca created this one with the products I sent... be sure to check them all out... and maybe throw your name in the hat to play next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this challenge - it's fun to see how everyone used their products! Great job ladies!!

Heather M. said...

such a cool thing to do, jess! i loved seeing what everyone created!