Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Peek-a-boo Bag

Valentine's Day is only days away and I've been trying to think of creative ways to give my valentines. After racking my brains and coming up with nothing, I decided to do a search on the oh so popular YouTube and here's what I found.

YouTube Dress up a Brown Paper Bag



Here's my version of the bag. I think its great that I only needed a plain old lunch bag, a transparency, some pattern paper, stamps and ribbon. I do happen to have a Slice machine like in the video, but really you could make the peek-a-boo window with a stencil and an exact-o knife. An extra bonus was that it really didn't take long to do and you can fill the bag with anything you want. If you decide to make one, I'd love to see your version in the SSZ Gallery because I have a feeling I may be making a lot more of these in the future for other special days!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

What a great little project! Love your version of it Laura!

Wendance Designs said...

Great project, Laura!!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute Laura! And yes, it could definitely work for other seasons as well! Thanks for posting!

Virginia said...

What a cute and fun project ! Thanks Laura!

Jen said...

This is so sweet and would work for any occasion. I'll have to keep this in mind.