Thursday, October 16, 2008


Hi! My name is Amber Tosh and I am so pleased to have recently joined the talented team of ladies here at Scrap Shotz! I live in Nova Scotia along with my husband Ray and our five amazing children. I was introduced to scrapbooking about 7 years ago, and about 3 years ago it became a real hobby rather than just a passing interest. I am hooked! Scrapbooking is so great for preserving memories and I love that it gives me a creative outlet. I especially love that we can connect here on message boards to share ideas and inspire one another! I'm happy to now be calling Scrap Shotz my 'scrappy' online home!
Now I have to mention that tomorrow evening (Friday the 17th) you NEED to be over at the message board for the kick off of our October Online Colour Your World weekend Crop! There will be fantastic challenges from the team, prizes to be had and of course shopping- got to love shopping! (My patterned paper collection is sure to grow...) I happen to know the girls have some fun stuff ready for you, so be sure to come out and play! If you are new, just head on over and register tonight, introduce yourself, we are happy to have you ;)
Can't wait to see you there!
Amber

6 comments:

Jen said...

So nice to get to know you a little better Amber! Looking forward to the crop!

KathyT said...

We're so pleased to have you on the team Amber!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed learning a little more about you Amber! The crop is going to be awesome!!

Jess said...

Love having you around...and totally admire your work! So when do you find time to scrap with all those kids??? LOL Can't wait for the weekend!

Virginia said...

Nice getting to know you better Amber! I love love love your work and am excited to hear about your challenges!

Katelyn said...

I love you mom!